Saturday, March 8, 2008

Don't Yell at Me

If you want to accomplish something with me, you absolutely cannot yell. There has been enough yelling in my lifetime for me and a couple of friends. My friend was angry, so he totally bitched me out. He came up with every fault in my character. The problem is that he was wrong. He was wrong! So many hurtful things were said, but I couldn't ever fight back. He just kept going. I am horrible at articulating when under diress. He knows this. I started crying. I reached out and touched his arm and cried out, "Stop! Stop! Please Stop!" He didn't stop. I begged him again and he still did not stop. Eventually, he decided he was done when he had me sobbing. He said he was sorry he took his anger out on me, but all of that was going to be said evntually anyhow.
The son-of-a-bitch justified himself. He ripped me apart and then he left me broken. This guy promised me that I was safe with him. He lied. I feel like I am bleeding while he is having dinner with some of his friends. Before, he told me that he would never be like one of my molestors. But, he rendered me powerless and exploited the situation for his own gain. I feel like shit.

2 comments:

Kahless said...

I understand; I close down when people yell at me. It hurts but there seems an incapability to stand up.

The way he shouted and abused you - that says more about him and nothing about you. He is not a nice person doing that.

You said on mine that you like dogs, go to my profile and you will see a link to my dog blog - Ben and Holly.

emerald_agony said...

Thanks a ton. It feels really great to talk to somebody who actually understands these things. I will definitely check out Ben and Holly.
Thanks again.